Banking Jobs in Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2017
Human Resource Management Division
Head Office: 7 Bhikhaiji Cama Place, New Delhi-1106
07 (TEL: 011---26102303 Ext.---26169603/26196491-26169603/2619649126169603/26196491-26169603/26196491)
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com@pnb.co.in - firstname.lastname@example.org
RECRUITMENT OF GENERAL MANAGER---HR (CORPORATE)
ON CONTRACT IN PUNJAB NATIONAL BANKON CONTRACT IN PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
1. Online Registration of Application starts from :26.04.2017
2. Last date for online Registration of Application & payment of fees: 12.05.2017
Address : Punjab National Bank, Human Resource Management Division, 4
Floor, Head Office, 7 Bhikhaiji Cama Floor, Head Office, 7 Bhikhaiji Cama
Place, New Delhi 110607
Punjab National Bank invites online applications from Indian citizens for appointment in the position of General Manager-HR (Corporate) on contract basis. Candidates are requested to apply online through link given in “Recruitment” section of PNB website pnbindia.in, link Recruitment) or www.pnb.co.in
1 VACANCY & OTHER DETAILS (AGE, EDUCATIONAL 1 VACANCY & OTHER DETAILS (AGE, EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE) AS DETAILED BELOW :
Post Name:- General Manager-HR (Corporate)
Educational Qualification;- Post-Graduate Degree/Diploma in Industrial Relations/Human Resources/Organizational Development from an institute of repute; At least 15 years of post-qualification work experience in the field of Organizational Development, Human Resource Development and Industrial Relations; Exposure of working with a large geographically dispersed organization.
2 AGE BRACKET (as on 01.01.2017) :: 40 – 50 Years
The General Manager-HR(Corporate), will report to the Executive Director (HR)/MD&CEO.
4. JOB PROFILE & SKILL SET REQUIRED :: Responsible for the Bank’s Human Resources strategy, framework and systems, ensuring they are aligned to the business objectives. Custodian of the talent pool, HR systems, processes and frameworks and hence, responsible for grooming and deploying talent to achieve organizational goals. Responsible for ensuring HR systems and processes are in alignment with the changing business demands and setting the direction of change with clear outcomes.
The General Manager(HR) will be responsible for
• Redesigning HR processes using PNB Leadership Competency Framework (PLCF);
• Design and deploy required Talent Management and Development systems and processes to identify and groom talent;
• Designing and deploying Learning and Development systems, processes and framework, which would facilitate design and delivery of appropriate learning and development interventions to inculcate required leadership and functional capabilities;
• Leading Organizational Developmental and Transformational initiatives as required;
• Developing required systems, processes and frameworks to assess and impact of various change initiatives, developmental interventions on the enhancement of human capability of bank employees
5 CONTRACT PERIOD;-
• 3 years extendable at the discretion of the Bank.
• The contract can be terminated at one months’ notice (or surrender of one months’ compensation in lieu thereof) on either side.
6 REMUNERATION :
• Attractive Compensation Package based on Qualification, Exposure & Experience.
• Based at Delhi
7 SELECTION PROCEDURE :
• The selection will be made on the basis of personal interview.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview.
8 MERIT LIST:
Merit List for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview.
9. APPLICATION FEE (Non Refundable):
For SC/ST Rs. 50/- (Only Postage)
For Others Rs.1000/- Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fees through NEFT/RTGS/TRANSFER in the following account:
Account Name ;-
PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK- Recruitment of GM-HR(Corporate) on contract basis
PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK, 7, BHIKAIJI CAMA PLACE, NEW DELHI-110607
Bank Account No. 1988000103004543
IFSC Code PUNB0198800
10 LEAVE DETAILS;-
The Official will be eligible for leave as under:
• 12 days Casual Leave (CL) in a year at the rate of 1 day for every month of service.
• Privilege Leave (PL) computed at one day for every 11 days of service on duty, provided that at the commencement of service no PL can be availed of before completion of 11 months of service on duty.
• If the Officer leaves the job during the contract period, Bank shall have the discretion to adjust the unavailed PL not exceeding 15 days per year against the notice period.
• There will be no provision for leave encashment
11 GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION
Eligible candidates to submit applications in the prescribed format which is available on the Bank’s website www.pnbindia.in- Link Recruitment.
Candidates can apply ONLINE only from 26.04.2017 to 12.05.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
(1) Payment of requisite fee as per item no. 9
(2) Candidates are then required to go to the Bank’s website www.pnbindia.in
Link Recruitmentand click the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” to open the On-Line Application Form.
(3) To register their application candidates will be entering the required information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number will be generated
by the system and displayed on the screen.
(4) Upload scanned photograph. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be permitted.
12 ENCLOSURES TO BE ATTACHED
ALONGWITH ON----LINE APPLICATION:
Photocopies of the following documents:
(i) Proof of Date of Birth
(ii) Educational Certificates/Mark Sheets
(iii) Caste certificate if applicable.
(iv) Experience certificates(containing area and period of service)
(v) Copies of relevant published work/research papers, if any.
(vi) Copy of fee receipt as a proof for payment of application fee deposited while applying online.
13 GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:
While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibilityand other norms mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are correct in all
respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has
suppressed any material fact(s)/information, his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. Ifany of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his /
her appointment is liable to be terminated without any notice. In such an eventuality, the candidate may also render himself/herself liable to criminal prosecuti
Mere submission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not confer on him/her any right to be called for
interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
The bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Bank may cancel/change recruitment process for the post notified in this advertisement, at any stage, depending upon exigencies or otherwise. In case of cancellation of recruitment process, the candidates will be refunded application fees deposited by them while applying on-line. Decision of the Bank in respect of all matters pertaining to this recruitment would be final and binding on all candidates.
Any notice/communication meant for the candidates displayed on the bank’s website or sent by Registered/Speed Posts or conveyed to the email id
mentioned in the application at the time of registration with the Bank, shall be deemed to be sufficient service of communication upon the candidate, for all purposes.
Any dispute arising out of and/or pertaining to the process of recruitment under this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at NCT of Delhi.
The process of Registration of application is completed only when fee is deposited.
The candidate should be medically fit Candidate should have a valid email ID, which shall be indicated in the application and kept active during the currency of the recruitment exercise to receive call letter and other communication, if any.
Candidates called for interview will be paid Airfare (Economy)/ 2ND AC railway fare by shortest route in India.