Jobs in Hotel Management Librarian LDCNATIONAL COUNCIL FOR HOTEL MANAGEMENT AND CATERING TECHNOLOGY
(An Autonomous Body under Ministry of Tourism, Government of India)
A – 34, Sector-62, Noida 201309 (U.P.)
Advertisement No. 1/2017
Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizen and eligible according to the requirement mentioned against each vacancy for filling up of the following;-
Post and Scale of Pay:- Director (Studies) PB-3 with GP Rs.7600 Pay level 12 as per 7th CPC
Educational Qualification:-First class Post Graduate in Hotel/Hospitality/Tourism Management/Administration with 3 years Degree/Diploma in Hotel/Hospitality Management/Administration from a recognized University/Council/Institute with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade. OR Ph.D in Hotel/Hospitality Management/Administration
Age: up to 55 years
Post and Scale of Pay:- Assistant PB-2 with GP Rs.4200 Pay level 6 as per 7th CPC
Educational Qualification:Graduate of a recognized University with at least five years office experience (knowledge of Central Government Rules) - Ability to use Computer is an essential qualification.
Age: up to 32 years (Upper age limit is relaxablefor SC/ST/OBC as per Govt. Rules
Post and Scale of Pay:- Librarian PB-1 with GP Rs.2800 Pay level 5 as per 7th CPC
Educational Qualification:-Graduate with Diploma in Library Science and minimum of 3-years experience in the relevant field. -Ability to use Computer is an essential qualification.
Age: up to 32 years (Upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC as per Govt. Rules)
Post and Scale of Pay:- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) PB-1 with GP Rs.1900 Pay level 2as per 7th CPC
Educational Qualification:-10 th of 10+2 system or equivalent with a typing speed of 30 w.p.m. with atleast one year experience -Ability to use Computer is an essential qualification.
Age: 18 -27 years (Upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC as per Govt. Rules)
1) Apply on plain paper indicating the;-
(a) Post Applied or;
(b) Name; (c) Age as on 6.5..2017;
(e) Whether SC/ST/OBC;
(f) Complete Postal address;
(h) Experience (tabulated in chronological order);
(i) Present Post, Pay Scale & Pay;
(j) Minimum pay expected; and
(k) Any other relevant information.(Attach all the relevant documents in support of qualification, experience, date of birth and category belong)
2) In case of employee of Central/State Govt., Public Sector/Undertaking/Central Autonomous Bodies only such candidates should apply who are willing to come on Deputation/
transfer basis and while forwarding by the employer, the application should accompanied by attested copies of ACRs for the last 5 years.
3) In case any candidate employed in the Govt./Quasi or Semi Govt. organizations and applying against direct recruitment vacancies, must apply through proper channel.
4)The application should be addressed to Director (A&F) on the above given address, subscribing on the top of the envelope -“Application for the post of “_______________”.
5) Applications along with all enclosures must reach this council by 6th.May.2017 positively.
6) No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidate, who will be called for Written test or Personal Discussion.
7) The Council reserves the right to short list the applications, fill or not to fill any vacancy.
Other details:- http://nchm.nic.in/pages/display/149-recruitments